Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Posting schedule

I've been holding this blog together with no real schedule or discipline. I recently decided to change that. From now on, I'll be posting probably three days a week, on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I may have to dig a little sometimes to come up with content for you, but I'll settle into it.

One thing I'll probably be doing is having more reviews, programming and tutorials, and less philosophy and humor. I know some of you like philosophy, so don't worry as it's not going away completely by any stretch of the imagination.

As always, leave comments telling me what you want me to write about. Maybe a there's game you'd like me to review, or some nifty new programming language you want me to talk about, or maybe you just want me to quit jabbering and work on my 3D game projects. Whatever the case, you can let me know with comments.


        --LazerBlade

No comments:

Post a Comment