Friday, September 9, 2011

Art and projects

NOTE: Apparently, this didn't get posted yesterday. I don't know if it was a fluke or what, but my apologies for the lateness.



My album project is coming along nicely. My current album cover art:


Man, playing around with Blender and gimp can be really fun.

I'm having to cut down on my current movie project and go for something a little more simple. Still, it should be pretty cool once it's done.

On Infiltrator, I finally decided what would probably be "ideal." I've always had a thing for games with a retro feel. I was thinking about how Infiltrator was originally going to be a 2D game with 3D graphics in the first place. After a bit of thought, I think I not only could handle a retro feeling game, but really enjoy it at the same time. Thus, my new plan(will I ever run out of these?) is to do a simpler top-view 360 degree 2D shooter.

I'm drawing most of the sprites by hand, one pixel at a time. Literally. I'm drawing every individual pixel. Of course, that gives it a nice retro feel.

        --LazerBlade

No comments:

Post a Comment