Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Announcement: New Album officiated - Transmusical Distortion

Huh. I have not one, not two, but ten good recent tracks, none of which are part of an album. I've finally decided that it's about time to start on a new album project. I'm always playing with music, I have time set apart every day for practice and creativity. It makes sense that I would collage the tracks into another album.

So a new album is officiated. I dub it "Transmusical Distortion." Based on the tracks I have so far, I think it's going to stay true to my spirit of powerful beats, wide genre span, memorable melodies, pulsating basses, and driving leads. I haven't begun work on album art yet, but I've got some ideas. I've still got a few tracks from my last album left to post on my Youtube channel, then I'll probably start posting tracks from my new one.

It's kind of scary to look back at how much I knew when I did Indecision, The Experiment, and what I have now. The scary thing is the realization that in another year I will probably know even more.


        --LazerBlade

No comments:

Post a Comment