Saturday, January 12, 2013

Infiltrator Part 44 - Picking Back Up

Well it's been months since the last Infiltrator update, due only in small part to my own laziness. At the moment, due to the usual internal scrambling and re-installing of my system, Infiltrator isn't even running for me. I do have some small updates completed, but most of them are just new art assets for the level editor.

What it comes down to is that I need to get my momentum back on this project. I've been cherry picking easy features because I haven't had time to put in many consecutive hours of work. As of recently I have come into a bit more free time though, so I've been trying to get the workflow going again.

I've decided to put more concentration into perfecting the level editor before I move on to creating the next enemy, so that will be the topic of the next Infiltrator update. Until then, enjoy the videos and comics I put out.

    --LazerBlade

No comments:

Post a Comment